MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got up to find some f***er has put a screw under my wheel, run over it and it has buried itself in the tyre...no leaks but has to be fixed. KWIK-FIT asking £82 for a Pirelli p6000 which is what I have fitted. Found another screw in another tyre, luckily it just got stuck in the tred.

Why would anybody want to hurt my Rover?

Gits :-(

Si:)

I DRIVE A...

·
Premium Member
54,941 Posts
What makes you sure it was malicious?

·
Registered
12,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Some other poor sod got his Rover tyres spiked just up the road, and a woman had her 200 done with nails while it was in her drive!

No other car has been touched just Rovers.

Got my CCTV on the scene now...I'll get em!!

I DRIVE A...

·
Registered
279 Posts
Some other poor sod got his Rover tyres spiked just up the road, and a woman had her 200 done with nails while it was in her drive!

No other car has been touched just Rovers.

Got my CCTV on the scene now...I'll get em!!

Theres odd, maybe i wont bother gettin one then if it cost me in tyres :) v strange

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
same sorta thing appears to happen here, on my rover 25

they steal my worthless tyre valve caps, & chucked some rock which dented me roof , my gf saw them do it as well apparently young chav lookers

I have an mg now & nothing has happened ( luckily ) & touch wood wont happen. Seems a shame when you can't even leave your car on the front of your house.

Although my neighbour has had a Brand new Seat ibiza for 4 months & some **** has put a dent in the side of it, hes so sad now :( I really feel for him, although he thinks that was some kids falling on it with a bike ( by the shape of the dent ) & the fact theres some young kids round here...... looks bad now when you see it, shame as its brand new

·
Registered
772 Posts
I had something similar last week.

My mate parks in front of me on the street and somebody had run over his car and jumped onto my bonnet and then over my car.

Both cars had big footprints over them and its dented my car on the bonnet where they landed with a force. My mates 06 plate megane was dented on the roof too!

·
Registered
919 Posts
some complete maggot keyed the C word onto the bonnet of my brother's 200 (my old car) last christmas eve.

FFS it was in a quiet cul-de-sac on his drive behind my mums car! its not been touched since though (touch wood)

£150 for a respray :devil:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts