MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am part exing the tf on saturday morning, will be sad to see it go, have enjoyed it for the year that i have had it. but had to get something a little bit bigger.
i know i not posted much on this site but done a lot of reading,and learned alot. what a great bunch of people on this site :getcoat:

may i still keep my membership up ? pleaseeeeeeeeeee

dealer not getting my hartop or hoops, so will be putting them on ebay after the weekend if anyone interested.

ian

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Awww no,such a shame.What are you part ex'ing the F for?Being nosey thats all lol.Hope it all goes ok for you.
Dont worry youre more than welcome to stay on this forum as long as you like no matter what you buy (well,within reason of course :=p:)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i had the 306 cabriolet before the tf, ,and never had any probs with it

plus ive never had any probs with tf as of yet,, ( touch wood).

·
Registered
mg_tf
1,648 Posts
mite b interested in the hoops! =) sad to see someone sell their tf but then again you've got that stunnin bike if it is yours! so your not missing out on any fun while driving =p

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
tell the truth i dont know, all i can say is im open to offers before i put on ebay.
wouldnt like to post them though,, they weigh a ton.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
whufc0 said:
307cc in orange 55 plate, 7000 miles, full leather etc.
A friend of mine (girl) has one of these, and between her and her mum share it and a Fiat Punto. The mother always takes the Punto when she has to take luggage. The 307's rear seats (like most cabrio's) are a joke, and the boot space with the hood down is just a small cargo net rectangle.
Is it really more practical? It may well be I just wouldnt have thought it was much.....

(PS leccy folding roof on the 307CC was broken within days of her picking it up)

·
Registered
30,859 Posts
guys be nice to him! hes part exed it cos it was the best thing for him! stop giving him bad thoughts about his new car breaking!

even if it did hed have a nice new warrenty with it, so it would be fixed free of charge anyway......:dddc:

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
685 Posts
whufc0 said:
307cc in orange 55 plate, 7000 miles, full leather etc.
Sounds great. A solid reliable car with the benefit of going topless. Be keen to hear how you get on with it - so maybe an update after a month or so?

They certainly look the part - happy motoring.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ill be sad to see the mg go, loved every minute of driving it.

here is the pug,, not the actual one ill be buying though,.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive design

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
whufc0 said:
ill be sad to see the mg go, loved every minute of driving it.

here is the pug,, not the actual one ill be buying though,.

View attachment 25532
I've no doubt you'll really enjoy it! Its got loads more space up front than a F/TF but overall probably isnt a ton more practical, but if you want to be practical get an estate!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts