MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think the MG looks fantastic from the front but from the side and rear looks rather tame, is there anything out there to 'pep' it up.

I'm toying with the idea of window tints as a starter.

Anybody any ideas!

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Rear end

Sorry, can't help. Iv'e got a tourer and that's beautiful from all angles !

There is a guy called Chris Bangle who's an expert at adding rear end pieces to B*W's. Could give him a call.
No scrap that, they look terrible !!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
I think the MG looks fantastic from the front but from the side and rear looks rather tame, is there anything out there to 'pep' it up.

I'm toying with the idea of window tints as a starter.

Anybody any ideas!

The online shop sells side skirts for the 75, and for the rear a ZT:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Genuine-MG-ZT...ryZ10414QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

Fill in the gap for the MG badge colour code it, add some chrome exhaust trims and debadge the rear this cleans it up and makes it sportier IMO

Stick a set of nice 17" alloys on it and that is pretty much it, aside serious bodywork!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thats what i've been after, new rear lights.
Lets wait and see what they look like then.
Mines a tourer and i think they look dull from behind.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Thats what i've been after, new rear lights.
Lets wait and see what they look like then.
Mines a tourer and i think they look dull from behind.
Received this from NAC, I only wanted to find out if I could get a set of MG 7 rear light clusters, but got a fair bit of info:

Firstly please accept our apologies for the late reply. NAC MG UK has been overwhelmed in the response from our information contact email address.

NAC are planning to launch the new MG brand in the UK and China later in the year where we aim to concentrate our immediate efforts (dates to be confirmed). There are plans in place to launch the MG brand into Europe sometime during late 2008. The USA markets are also being discussed with possible plans for re-launch at the very end of 2008. other global markets have yet to be discussed.
Also note at this stage that only the TF is currently being re-launched in the UK with later models as appropriate!

In relation to your enquiry regarding spare parts please be advised that XPart who have been providing parts and technical support for the MG-Rover products since MG-Rover went into administration in 2005.
The contact number for XPart is; 0870 242 4791
Alternatively you may email them at; [email protected]
You may also find it helpful to visit their website at; http://www.xpart.com/

Sales and Marketing
NAC MG (UK) Limited

Did not answer the question about the lights, although I think the tourer version is some way off. So no new lights for them for some time I would think?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts