MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36,458 Posts
simon.guna said:
Anyone from Slovenija?
Je kdo iz Slovenije?
Simon, please PM me if you find others, because I loved Slovenia when I visited there.

Without cheating, I seem to recall that "nora dvojnika" meant "stupid girl" and there is a great word for "wasp". Let me know if I am thinking of the Serbian Fiat 600..

Apologies also if "nora" is not Slovenian...

PS You are in the EU now! You could post this thread under "Europe" where Slovenia always has been, anyway!

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
patpending said:
Simon, please PM me if you find others, because I loved Slovenia when I visited there.

Without cheating, I seem to recall that "nora dvojnika" meant "stupid girl" and there is a great word for "wasp". Let me know if I am thinking of the Serbian Fiat 600..

Apologies also if "nora" is not Slovenian...

PS You are in the EU now! You could post this thread under "Europe" where Slovenia always has been, anyway!
Hello!

"nora" word in Slovenian means "crazy". That word also use in Craotia and Serbia. "wasp" - OSA in our language. Serbian Fiat 600 is called ZASTAVA 750/850 but we call it FIČKO.
"nora dvojnika" really doesn't mean anything. I presume that you have in mind "nora djevojka" - that means crazy girl in Croatian/Serbian.

Simon

1 - 3 of 3 Posts