MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
mg_zs
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all :D have managed to contact the organisers of this event :D all i need now is some details off you ladies and gents, such as name, address, reg number, car model. As this will be used to fill in the entry forms for the show. get your names down and pm your details please :)

pm your details like this if you can:

Name:

Car:

Reg:

Address:

1. Ja-mo4 - MG ZS
2. BX05 JYH - MG ZS
3. Sarah1410 - MG ZR
4. Nath- M969 NOC - Metro GTa
5. Rovermaj214i - MGZR (MJ02 ETX)
6. Jamie - ZR

·
Registered
mg_zs
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The LC2,
Oystermouth Road
Swansea
SA1 3ST.

The postcode will help you head towards the building but the carpark is on the left hand side after the building.
We will be meeting in this carpark at 8.30am and we will be promptly leaving at 8.40am to head down to the show.

·
Registered
mg_zs
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can't believe there is no interest from you MG-Rover owners for this!! It's a well known show in south wales and especially you Swansea guys. It's FREE and it's on a BANK HOLIDAY. We still have a few spaces to be taken up so let me know if your interested in showing the crowds your car. please drop me an email on [email protected]

Thanks from Jamo and the SW-MGR Team

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Would mate, but my car's not nearly up to scratch yet.

Nasty scratch down the whole left side and I haven't added any personal touches other than some black grill fins.
Also looking at a few houses today ( fun fun... ) but when I come back in town I'll have to check it out.

Have some fun there guys n girls
- Dan

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
Yeah, too right, i really wanna get to some sort of meet at some point as i havent been to one before. Things are manic atm tho, now uni is over im working and the only days i have off are tuesday and wednesday!

·
Registered
mg_tf
970 Posts
Well were running our anual mumbles meet some time soon. Then were looking at doing the Elan Valey run not long after that if you fancy joining us for one of those.

·
Registered
mg_tf
970 Posts
Usualy around june, but a few of us are having trouble setting a date what with work exams etc. Jamie, the guy who started "this" thread, has now finished his exams so should be free. :)

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
I'd be up for a meet :) Work permitting of course :) I usually start at 5pm so if we meeted quite early somewhere and had some sort of food place lined up as well then I'd be willing to come along :)

·
Registered
429 Posts
Hi all.. i'm new to this forum and i live in Neath.
Ive been to the Sigleton show for the past 2 years as a spectator and i would love to be part of it and show my car with you guys..

is my car worthy.? here's a link to my build thread here

http://forums.mg-rover.org/showthread.php?t=409794

The car isn't 100% finished yet, but i would make sure she tip top for the show. It would kinda give me a bit of motivation actually to finish it.
I would love to attend, please let me know

·
Registered
mg_tf
970 Posts
THEMGZR has some local people (south wales) who have got a meet occuring on the 26th march in mumbles also. If you go on there and find the thread im sure youl have fun their a great bunch of guys. Tell them X-Power (kyle Jones) sent ya.

·
Registered
429 Posts
THEMGZR has some local people (south wales) who have got a meet occuring on the 26th march in mumbles also. If you go on there and find the thread im sure youl have fun their a great bunch of guys. Tell them X-Power (kyle Jones) sent ya.

cheers for the info Kyle, but i'm off on holiday for a week on sunday so won't be back till the 7th March. but i will have a look, thanks

·
Registered
mg_tf
970 Posts
NP.. Nice car by the way. Did you to the work yourself?
If our group sw-mgr are in singleton this year we will make you aware.

heres me if you spot me about

and this was our last group at the show

Enjoy ya holiday.

·
Registered
429 Posts
I saw you all there last year.. i have pics of the group on my laptop.

it was a cracking day, good weather. I didn't have an MG back then tho.

let me know i would love to attend.

P.S. nice car, very unique.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Forgot to add.. Yes done all the work myself, well everything except the painting (did the prep, and graft but didn't actually spray the paint on ha)

·
Registered
mg_tf
970 Posts
painting is an expensive business. my mates got a booth in llanelli. With all the regs and overheads, hes not making much really, but when you see how much a car costs to pain youd think he was minted.. Nuts.. Well catch you soon pal.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts