MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I am desperately :err: seeking help to see if there are any local MG-Rover owners taking there car to the singleton show this year..

I went last year as a spectator and saw the crowd of mg/rovers at the show and was impressed but was hoping I could tag along this year with my car.

Is any one going.? how do I book my car in ? any info would be greatly appreciated.. not much time left and I would like to know so I can get my car ready. :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi all,

I am desperately :err: seeking help to see if there are any local MG-Rover owners taking there car to the singleton show this year..

I went last year as a spectator and saw the crowd of mg/rovers at the show and was impressed but was hoping I could tag along this year with my car.

Is any one going.? how do I book my car in ? any info would be greatly appreciated.. not much time left and I would like to know so I can get my car ready. :D
I shall be going as specator this year i should imagine,left it too late to enter the car i think.

I can pm you a telephone number of someone who might know if you want

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes that would be great, thanks.

I've worked realy hard at getting my car ready for the show this year and ill be gutted if I don't make it in.. you say it might be to late to entet tho? Hope not :irked:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts