MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
rover_75
3,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Single DIN Converter for Rover 75

Is this the new 04 MY one or the older more curvy one?

I would like the new square style one?

Like this...

Old one "what i have got now"

Thax
Alex

·
Registered
295 Posts
Alex30013k said:
Single DIN Converter for Rover 75

Is this the new 04 MY one or the older more curvy one?

I would like the new square style one?

Like this...

Old one "what i have got now"

Thax
Alex
Alex you have
FJV000480PUY Finisher-Kenwood (the curvy one series one)
You are looking for​
FJV000670PUY Finisher-Iovox (the flat one series two)
Hth
Chris

·
Registered
rover_75
3,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So it looks like the one that they are selling on the shop is the older one..

Will take a trip to Rover i think..

·
Registered
154 Posts
Hi

Does anyone know where I can actually buy the FJV000670PUY Finisher-Iovox facia adapter. I've tried my local former Rover dealer and searched all-over online with no success.

Would appreciate any hints on stockists (online would be good, but anyone in and around London or who does some form of mail order would be good).

Cheers
Chris Green

·
Registered
154 Posts
Looks like I might have finally tracked one down, hopefully picking it up tomorrow along with a couple of other bits from another Xpart dealer.

Alex30013k: Just out of interest, is your twin exhaust a factory fit or a custom job?

Cheers
Chris

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Devon-rover said:
Alex you have
FJV000480PUY Finisher-Kenwood (the curvy one series one)
You are looking for​
FJV000670PUY Finisher-Iovox (the flat one series two)
Hth
Chris
Thanks Alex & Chris, this thread answered the exact question I had & more. I wasn't aware there were two DIN designed.... confusing isn't it.

I've just emailed the Rover dealer for a quote for the Iovox one - like Alex I prefer the square flush design.

·
Registered
rover_75
3,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Iovox i got was under £10!

To Be honest there are 3 types of DIN Converters!

Kenwood

Iovox

VDO - thats made up of 2 parts! But wont work with any other Radio.

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Alex30013k said:
Iovox i got was under £10!
Beggars can't be choosers when you live all the way on the other side of the world:eek:uch: . The price I was quoted includes postage & GST (what you call VAT). Still cheaper than what some have gone for on eBay.

I suppose technically there are 4 DIN converters if you include the cheap after market one without the shelf.
Alex30013k said:
I presume the dash above is your car. What is the cable you have in the shelf - an iPod connector?
I plan to use the shelf to put my iPod with its special iPod adaptor thingy.

Did you get an adaptor for the steering wheel controls? If so where & what did you get?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Picked up my Iovox facia adapter this morning - most impressed - cost about a tenner in the end, and even has a rubber mat in the upper shelf.

·
Registered
rover_75
3,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
< N I C K > said:
I presume the dash above is your car. What is the cable you have in the shelf - an iPod connector?
I plan to use the shelf to put my iPod with its special iPod adaptor thingy.
That wire was for my Sat Nav, The Sat nav clips on the drivers middle vent and the wire hides in there when not in use...

But all has changed now i have a Symphony.

·
Registered
6 Posts
anyone have any idear where i can get one of these fiacia's as i have one of the offset ones in my 75 at the moment with a bluetooth pioneer head unit and the facia does nothing for the car at all.

i'm amazed that the offset facia is all i can find on the net, why on earth is it offset anyway.

thanks.

·
Registered
7,896 Posts
Your local XPart centre (former MG Rover dealer) will be able to source you any of the facia adaptors usually within 24 hours, it your lucky they may even have one in stock.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts