MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
mgf
15,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am sure lots of you have already done one of these, but on Good Friday I went to Silverstone for a Driving Experience Day in a Lotus Exige.

What a brilliant day, those things are so low and so light they fly round that track, and to say I have been on the Silverstone track and actually overtaken someone too, how cool.

Although when the instructor takes you round for a high speed passenger lap, it makes you feel like a sunday afternoon driver, my instructor was mental.

Anyway heres a pic

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
One day soon i want to do something similar. Was it expensive, or rather was it worth the expense? Looks like great fun. Did you have a lot of track time?

·
Registered
325 Posts
Try the ferrari one at Thruxton - you get to drive a Formula ford too, which is apparantly better than any Elise/Evo/Ferrari.

·
Registered
mgf
15,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
One day soon i want to do something similar. Was it expensive, or rather was it worth the expense? Looks like great fun. Did you have a lot of track time?
Think the wife paid about a hundred for it, it was my xmas pressie along with a few other bits, started at 3.30, got on the track by 4 for the first go and was all done and finished by 6. Was amazing fun.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts