MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking, let's show our support for fellow MG Rover drivers! While driving, if you see a MG or Rover give a liitle beep on your car horn and a big thumbs up!
Just a little thought to boost morale. What does everyone else think? Please let me know.

Many thanks

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
lol i always want to but then (usually ) when you see a Rover driver they looks :( so I get scared lol, & the mg drivers ahhh. Its one them things ( i think ) where if someone waved to you you'd wave back or beep, but starting it off is scary when no one my age ( that i see ) own rovers lol , ( not meaning to sound .... something but round our area it is the older people that do drive them, & they think a kid waving at them is good ?? May be but like i say I get scared by there unhappy looks. Mby they don't enjoy driving as much as me :) Or perhaps I shall have to go round the towns & find a younger audience, (im living in a village )

( or just wave at absolutely every MGR driver *freighting facial look* )

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
I find when i beep my mates they dont hear me, as their music is always on too loud ( at a guess ) the flash is best with your arm up ( wave ) as my dad always used to do in the landrovers, don't do it hardly at all now though.

·
Registered
56 Posts
MGRovTOR said:
Ok, well what about a just a thumbs up? Surely thats not illegal??
I think it's a great idea. Or you could quickly flash your side lights on and off a couple of times - nothing in the highway code states anything restricting use of side lights.
:idea: :idea:​

1 - 11 of 11 Posts