MG-Rover.org Forums banner
4841 - 4854 of 4854 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Here's how it stands, had to rush it back on the road on Wednesday as my other car was on its last leg's.
As you can see the front bumper is painted, it's a bumper rejuvenation spray I get from my local spray shop and it looks great.
Also smoothed the badge off, tinted headlights and fog light.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Your Streetwise looks great, I like the colour not seen that on a SW.

As you can see the front bumper is painted, it's a bumper rejuvenation spray I get from my local spray shop and it looks great.
Also smoothed the badge off, tinted headlights and fog light.
Would that reduce scuff marks say if you caught a moulded plastic bumper on a wall?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi everyone, I am new to this forum, but I'm about to inherit my grandfather's MG ZR1 as a first car. I really want to learn more about it (in order to treat it properly). I'm waiting for my license to be issued, so up to this point I've only parked it around, therefore I'm open for any tips and advice. Cheers!

·
Premium Member
2,217 Posts
Nice clean car as it looks. Congrats! (y)
Regarding tips, have a close look on the top three heads of chapters of the ZR/25/200 section (How To & the like).
Enjoy it when you've got the license in the pocket: meanwhile you may have a go for all the mandatory services.

Reactions: Jolomaho

·
Registered
3 Posts
Nice clean car as it looks. Congrats! (y)
Regarding tips, have a close look on the top three heads of chapters of the ZR/25/200 section (How To & the like).
Enjoy it when you've got the license in the pocket: meanwhile you may have a go for all the mandatory services.
Will do, thanks a lot! Service wise it does have a lot to get sorted 😅

·
Registered
2000, Rover 25 1.6
24 Posts
Tire Wheel Sky Car Land vehicle
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light

My 1.6 IS YR2000 9,100 MLS 3 door no a/c or spare wheel so light and quick, a bit of a Q car I like to think 😁.

4841 - 4854 of 4854 Posts