Let me start:
- Wooden door handles inserts
- Wooden handbrake cover
- Wooden gear shift knob
- Cup holders
- Aluminium sport pedal covers
- Leather steering wheel with ICE switches on steering wheel
- Inside/outside temperature sensor
- Parking sensor
- White speedo cluster dials
- Wooden speedo instrument cover
- HUD display
- Sunglasses holder (with my family name initial, reminder of my lovely mum's keyring)
- Wooden airbag cover
- Silver painted airvents
- Armrest in-between front seats
Did I forgott something from,inside?
Brilliant! You've got a good memory and an eagle-eye!
You've got many ones but...
- black front seat cover with a huge Union Jack on the back
- aluminium rings around the white dials
- red hand painted needles
- aluminium rings around the heating knobs
- silver heating knobs
- aluminium footrest (not visible on the pic)
- dark grey carpets (very common I know, but better than the previous owner's ones)
- E327 device under the temperature sensor
- MGF central mirror with LEDs
- smoked sunstrip on the upper part of the windscreen
- Electric & heated Mirror switch
- Rover badged keyring of the gate remote control (original one, in the left cup holder, and, icing on the cake, it can be used in France to unlock the supermarket caddies!)
- half-litre satiny black thermos flask within the armrest (I've cut & arranged the plastic inside to get it fit, and I can add 2 cups as well)
- footwell & glove box battery powered LED lights
Thanks to your invaluable and tireless help, I hope I have counted nearly all I've done, added or modified, that is 30 items I think.
And you may add a few more in the boot plus those you have already seen outside. Phew!
I fear I can't find out anything more (excluding brain-teaser items indeed), can I?