6,522 Posts
heh sorry! just to many to choose from :p

this day and age there shouldnt be anyone on dial up... haha

·
Registered
mg_zr
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well i just dont really want it too be really clogged up with pics i think 2 each is an ample amount

·
Registered
mg_zs
1,512 Posts
not a 25, zr or a 200 but noone seems to talk to me in that section :(

so heres my zs...hope its allowed?!?!

here she is....tallulah looking lovely!

and another one with my step daughter modelling it haha! i shouted at her all that day because she kept touching the paintwork...missus had a go at me but at least car stayed looking good haha!

·
Registered
3,749 Posts
here ismy other halfs 220sdi....

and here is my GEN6 JDM CELICA SS3 GT....

the celica i know is not a rover but these are the 2 cars we own. For the un-educated of you out there JDM stands for japanese development motors, the car has only been in the uk for 2 years and is a full JDM celica ss3 with super strut suspension, a 2.0l (none turbo) 3s-ge engine and standard comes with 177bhp, this however has 210bhp after having alot of tuning done, 0-60 just shy of 6 seconds. Im getting a 3s-gte next which is the turbo version which can tune upto near 300-310bhp. Hope you like.

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
1997(R) Rover 214 Si 16v

nothing special for you guys but its my lil baby, needs a few more subtle mods, loving what the OP has done with his...i may copy a few of your ideas like the front grill, if you don't mind that is....

it has ZR Rear lights, 16" Hairpins, and ZR Matrix Seats, all cheaply sourced from my Brother lol...

Enjoy

Attachments

·
Registered
mg_zs
1,512 Posts
gotta say slickman, i think yours is definitely one of the top 25.zr's ive seen, its stunning mate, well done!!

brm_ski....what is the name of the splitter on your road brm?

1 - 20 of 4826 Posts