Votes: 3 12.0%
  • don't care mg isn't british anymore

Votes: 1 4.0%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
cityrover
4,366 Posts
Yes if they've got something to show...they can begin rebuilding the brands...lots of Union Flags...how about some footballs made up from MG Octagon bits sewn together?

Lots of things and covers...and tantalizing glimpses of new models and show plans for the new Longbridge...and a revitalised dealer network...

Here's hoping....but if they are there I expect they'll be a guy handing out leaflets...

PS can you get Atomic Kitten back together Mr Wang?

·
Registered
mg_zs
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
just thought wouldn't it be nice if someone from nanjing was reading this so that they know what enthusiasts want.
there again i'm only dreaming!!!!

·
Registered
16,488 Posts
Yes...they can broadcast their plans to the thousands who haven't really acknowledged the possibility of an MG (or maybe rover :p) return. After all - I thought their target for selling/producing cars was Summer next year.

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
1,496 Posts
ChrisMG said:
Isn't it very expensive to go to a motorshow?
Not when the organisers are begging Nanjing to appear and then talking of an enthusiasts stand. They'll be begging for Steve and the Doctor to man the stand next...:err:

·
Registered
mg_zs
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ChrisMG said:
Isn't it very expensive to go to a motorshow?
for the public or the stand???
i guess you meant for stand.i know birmingham used to be exphensive for a stand
apparantly it was easy to spend £1million
i think london were keeping the cost down especielly as most of the stands are going to be smaller(except bmw!)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts