MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
had this idea drawn it up on photo shop had it priced at 100pound for all 4 wheels furbed and sprayed

what do you all reckon comments welcome :)

better one here

·
Registered
264 Posts
I like it, stands out nice but would the paint come off easy?

By the way, do you ever have trouble with people not seeing your front indicatos on your mk2? I get so many people waiting at roundabouts even tho I am indicating, they work ok too, maybes all the other drivers in Sunderland are numptys.......expert DeMoNPaul of course! ha!

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Not really my kind of thing. Bit too much of a contrast IMO. Stick with the standard straights. Nice looking motor by the way:broon:

Rich.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the paint would be first sand blasted then a primer applied without the tires on may i add :) then 2 or 3 good coats of gloss white then a few coats oa laquer haha i reckon the paint would stay nice until woops here comes mr kerb :):) this quote is from a good friend of mine who runs a professional car spray and rebuild centre.

has every one read my review on the new toy fitted to the car?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
lol iva had no trouble with roundabouts but where i live the *****S seem to like going on the right hand lane and cutting in on the exits next time im going to ram into someone when they do that and there paying:guns:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts