MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well......have decided on a name for her, 'Kacey'......coz she is is gorgeous and it suits her....:bgrin:.....she also sailed through her 1st MOT, no issues at all, took her for a good 'italian' tune for about half an hour first mindful of other posts ref emissions probs....so I am a happy bunny, off to Fregister meet today....south mids sportsters:broon:......

A very special video being posted soon.....:rofl:....just for all those lavender smelling peeps on here....:rofl:

·
Registered
5,647 Posts
she also sailed through her 1st MOT, no issues at all, took her for a good 'italian' tune for about half an hour first mindful of other posts ref emissions probs....
Interesting that although it's fair to say the TF has it's faults, most seem to have little problem come MOT time....:)

Also I doubt a newer TF should have any prob's with emissions, this was more a problem with the older (less clean burning) 'F'.

·
Registered
7,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers Herbie......met DaveD today, top man:broon:.....he's seen the video on my phone.....lots of :rofl: when I post it!!!!!

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Had a great meet with the S Northants F register today. I can confirm the quality of the video :lol: and I thought I was mad on MGs but Lee was even worse!

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Lee, after flashing that pic of Debs' car, Moira wants me to have a wolf on the bonnet in one shade darker silver...........see what you have started now? Where did you get Debs' done?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts