MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Back from Hong Kong for a while and took the car in for a service. Got a black 04 ZR .... not bad at all. The list of things to fix is as follows:-

Front and back pads
Back discs
Front pipe
Wipers
Front tires
Adjustment of Cam belt

Corrrrrr nice list :cus:

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its my 45k service Dee ..... !!!! I could tell the breaks were fooked last night when I drove home from Heathrow. Sounded like metal on metal

Rear - 90% gone
Front - 85% gone

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am not back in Hong Kong until end of May now so I have a full month to get back to my post whore ways and get back into the April top 10 like the old days. Good to chat Bazza. And yes I have no fuc***g luck with my car. But when someone else (my company) is paying the bills who cares. Its only money and time. I have just ordered a new set of Toyo T1-R's. Get them fitted on Monday YAHOO !!!!!!

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah ... I hope the problems at MGR wont have an impact on my car ! Doubt it !

I have no luck with the TF. So much has gone wrong already and I would hope that MGR is still around so I can get my 160 in 18 months. Otherwise I will have to go with another badge ... shame as I love my TF to bits. No wonder I have never noticed the auto lock. I am not away from the doors long enough to test it.

·
Registered
mg_tf
8,321 Posts
Top Gear 2 or revisted or reprieved or palin old repeated was on the other day comparing Boxter, Z4 and the S2000. The Porsche and BMW were in a different class to the Honda. Have to admit I was thinking about 2nd hand Z4. Can't afford it now teh TF residual has gone through the floor. Ah, so that's MGR's cunning plan to ensure we all keep our TFs :lol:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts