MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Update

Our man in the know will be visiting next Sunday the 11th so look out for further news on the meet the next day

Here's the link for those who have not seen it. http://www.edencamp.co.uk/

He will be taking pictures and giving Christopher and I a rundown on what its like etc. As long as its all fine the meet will be on September the 17th at this venue. Entrance fee will be £2.50 for us where its normally £4.50. Take a good look at the website especially the VR pictures and the camp layout page.

All arrangements about parking and sponsors has already been sorted out and the date has been booked but not confirmed by us until after the visit next Sunday.

Cheers

Ken

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dr Dave said:
You just want another win! :dddc:
Its not that he just wants his Haynes manual from his last prize. Come to think about it he probably wrote half of it.:lol:

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If this venue is confirmed we will not be taking names on the forum but on the website. That way we can keep a more accurate check on numbers and models coming for parking etc. We will of course give up dates of numbers on the forum every few days.

Cheers

Ken

·
Registered
rover_75
462 Posts
Pete and Imogen will be there too... Finally a meet up North. Although it would probably take the same amount of time to get there as the Gaydon one!

Next Northern one should be in the "winning" county, Lancashire....

If you can ignore the "Pie-Eaters" and pregnant teenagers that is!

Pete

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Hi Ben

There will nt be any info on the link posted at that's a link just for us to look at the site where the meet will take place.

The meet is still in it's early days yet so just keep a eye on this thread and also the web site http://www.75andztclub.com/ for any updates.

I'm sure the guys will keep us informed of updates and the likes.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hi Ken

Great selection of venue......have been there several times with all ages from little nippers through to 80yrs+ and all enjoyed it thoroughly! :)

Huge carpark if I remember correctly too!

Basically.....a very nice day no doubt made all the better by having lots of 75's jamming their carpark...LOL

Cheers

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Rover = :) said:
Hi Ken

Great selection of venue......have been there several times with all ages from little nippers through to 80yrs+ and all enjoyed it thoroughly! :)

Huge carpark if I remember correctly too!

Basically.....a very nice day no doubt made all the better by having lots of 75's jamming their carpark...LOL

Cheers
Thanks for that, trouble is Christopher and I both living down here in Gods county have little knowledge of up norf. We will continue to do our best in finding good venues and this will be our third official owners club meet after Gaydon and Beaulieu.

We will keep everyone informed so look out for a new thread on the 12th of this month with all the details in.:cloud9:

Ken

·
Registered
47 Posts
Ken75 said:
Thanks for that, trouble is Christopher and I both living down here in Gods county have little knowledge of up norf. We will continue to do our best in finding good venues and this will be our third official owners club meet after Gaydon and Beaulieu.

We will keep everyone informed so look out for a new thread on the 12th of this month with all the details in.:cloud9:

Ken

:) Am sure everyone will enjoy their visit......they even do nice food!!

No, really :) .....it is such a well done visitor attraction and dependent on age it is everything from nostalgic to just plain informative in a fun way......on my last visit took a 16 yr old cousin who currently has 'issues' with everything, as they do :) though he loved this....so that must be saying something....

Was gutted at not being able to make the Beaulieu meet due to work though am currently moving heaven and earth to be around for this one as I am meant to be 6000 miles away on the 17th but am digging my heals in which is making everyone laugh as I normally cant wait to get on a plane...LOL

·
Registered
mg_zt
92 Posts
I think I can make this meet, only 8 miles from me. Prize for nearest ?????
Eden Camp's a great day out, my teenage neice ( Vicky Pollard with attitude) raves about it.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts