MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
9,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well done to those who turned up at Duxford car park to say hello yesterday. I had my family in tow so didn't really get a chance to stop and chat.

The chance to see three very nice Tourers and a smart 190 (plus R40) made it all worthwhile.

Cheers chaps :)

Mike

·
Banned
9,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I Also spotted this ZT260 hiding in a corner inside the airfield. Bit of a 'Q' car with no V8 badges.

·
Registered
35,551 Posts
Sorry guys, I had planned to be there, but as you know, due to circumstances out of my control, my car wasn't fit to drive.

·
Registered
rover_75
2,596 Posts
I had planned on going but 1. I got mixed up with the dates (thought it was next week!) and 2. I've had a touch of man 'flu over the weekend (and I still feel 'orrible today :( )

·
Registered
118 Posts
Sorry for the non show from me as i only live 15mins from Duxford but with the non-stop rain Saturday afternoon into Sunday morning thought i would stay in dry, have been to Duxford in the rain/wind before not a nice place to be, to many open spaces.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Sorry

Caught a bleedin cold Saturday after getting soaked taking the dog a walk, still feeling miserable.

Stubie

·
Registered
174 Posts
I was all set to go...but my ZT-T wouldn't start...AGAIN!! It's going back to garage tomorrow.

It's been in twice now and I've only had the car 3 weeks!

Chris

1 - 9 of 9 Posts