MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My g/f has decided that she fancies a 2 seater like the F...

Can anyone give me a rough idea of how much these go for and how realistic is the book price of these?

Also anything to look out for?

Thanks

Chris :bandit:

·
Registered
44 Posts
robbie b.

hi chris,

ive just bought a second hand mgf - i paid 6995 for a 58,000 t plate in very good nick. So far ive had to have a new stereo (fitted free by the mg rover garage), my back break light has gone, my left windscreen wiper is bust (to be replaced by dealer tomorrow) and a slight leak from the left hand side wing mirror. Apart from all this its the second love of my life and the best thing ive ever bought. Check the interior wing mirror moulding for larger gaps, thats where the waters coming through on mine. I'm still learning bout my baby im sure others here will get back to you with finer knowledge and good luck...

robbie b.

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
Hi Chris.
MGF's can go for anything from 2K to 15K, so it would be easier to give you some recomendations & tips etc if you tell us what kind of budget you have.
Obviously the older the car, the more things there are to look out for when buying.
Also what kind of spec (.6, basic 1.8 or VVC?) and toys (leccy windows, ABS etc)would you want/like?

Steve

·
Registered
4,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SHARKYMGF said:
Hi Chris.
MGF's can go for anything from 2K to 15K, so it would be easier to give you some recomendations & tips etc if you tell us what kind of budget you have.
Obviously the older the car, the more things there are to look out for when buying.
Also what kind of spec (.6, basic 1.8 or VVC?) and toys (leccy windows, ABS etc)would you want/like?

Steve
Cheers Steve, but to be perfectly honest it is largely up to her...I dont even think that she has given it any serious thought. I was just looking for a guide price...when she is more seriously considering it I will get off my a55 and look into it a bit more seriously :cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts