MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
mgf
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know whether a 'tf' seat will fit upturned in the passenger section of an 'f'? Me and Chris (Craynerd) are heading over to Hull to collect a full interior tomorrow and just want to check. Between us and two cars, I'm thinking there shouldn't be a problem!!

I'm sure he'll be on later to show off his new purchase!!! (Absolute BARGAIN!!)

·
Registered
mgf
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Me neither Pete! Just don't want to have to take one out of mine tonight and give it a go. Will if I have to!

·
Registered
7,791 Posts
Got to be honest.. I've never actually done this but I have had something bigger balanced on the passenger seat with the hood off so I'm 99.9% sure you won't have any issues chaps! :broon:

·
Registered
5,647 Posts
Does anyone know whether a 'tf' seat will fit upturned in the passenger section of an 'f'? Me and Chris (Craynerd) are heading over to Hull to collect a full interior tomorrow and just want to check. Between us and two cars, I'm thinking there shouldn't be a problem!!

I'm sure he'll be on later to show off his new purchase!!! (Absolute BARGAIN!!)
Don't see why not!...

although given its only 4 bolts and the seat belt mount to undo the seat why not just remove the passenger one before you go..... you would have lot's of space then!.

And yes I am aware the SRS system would be disabled.... insurance etc,etc, before you all start!.

·
Registered
mgf
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Got to be honest.. I've never actually done this but I have had something bigger balanced on the passenger seat with the hood off so I'm 99.9% sure you won't have any issues chaps! :broon:

Thanks, just don't want to go all that way and not be able to fit it all in! The weather forecast gives rain sweeping across the country tomorrow (note which club I belong to!) The hood will be up!!!

Don't see why not!...

although given its only 4 bolts and the seat belt mount to undo the seat why not just remove the passenger one before you go..... you would have lot's of space then!.

And yes I am aware the SRS system would be disabled.... insurance etc,etc, before you all start!.
Good idea!! Will chat to Chris about that later!!

·
Registered
mgf
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just reading that again Krisxf! Would you like to explain!!!! :wtf:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts