MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody on this forum know where I can locate t4 equipment to help me with a problem I have ,in the Sussex, Surrey borders,but will go beyond if there is some body with this,for rover 25is 2 litre diesel from SeanFowler many thanks every one

Rover Lifestyle
Rover 200 Rover 600
It is not wise to use somebody else thread to ask question not related to the thread in completely different section. That is the reason why I moved this question into proper section in its own thread.

The only list I know of is:

BigRuss - Liversedge, West Yorkshire
cb750chris - Portsmouth
trikey - Barton upon Humber
Jules - Conwy, North Wales
Rover Link - Liverpool
MGR South Devon - Newton Abbot, Devon
Astraeus - Tayport Fife, Scotland
ARDS - Newtownards, Northern Ireland

But this is the list from the75andZTclub.co.uk forum and you will need to login to that forum in order to be able to send any of these members Private Message.

I do not know the reason why you need T4, because there is a PScan software @ www.pscan.uk which is development software extremly useful for many diagnostic things.

I have PScan but I am several thousands miles away, so cannot be of much help.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is not wise to use somebody else thread to ask question not related to the thread in completely different section. That is the reason why I moved this question into proper section in its own thread.

The only list I know of is:

BigRuss - Liversedge, West Yorkshire
cb750chris - Portsmouth
trikey - Barton upon Humber
Jules - Conwy, North Wales
Rover Link - Liverpool
MGR South Devon - Newton Abbot, Devon
Astraeus - Tayport Fife, Scotland
ARDS - Newtownards, Northern Ireland

But this is the list from the75andZTclub.co.uk forum and you will need to login to that forum in order to be able to send any of these members Private Message.

I do not know the reason why you need T4, because there is a PScan software @ www.pscan.uk which is development software extremly useful for many diagnostic things.

I have PScan but I am several thousands miles away, so cannot be of much help.
I am sorry to have made a Rick? In that way and apologies no offence mean but I dont really know how to use forum or my tablet,I found your reply my mistake and I'm very thankful, the reason is,belts got changed,and it now runs 100+ more revs and I have no automatic choke whereby it is a constant 850+ revs before it was about 745/ 755,and a choke once it warmed up it would go click and the revs would go down 745,and stay there the garage can't fix it said they need T4 software seanfowler

1 - 4 of 4 Posts