MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is not too late to enter the Scottish All Rover Rally, being held at the Vintage Bus Museum at Lathalmond (near Dunfermline) on Sunday 27 May.

Full details are available on the rally web site at:
http://www.sarr.co.uk

Entries are accepted at the gate on the day, so no worries about having missed the cutoff date for postal entries.

All Rover cars and MG Rover products are welcome at this event, which also has classes for Land Rover and Range Rover vehicles.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
what time is this kicking off... theMGZR.co.uk are having a Scottish meet just over in S.Queensferry at 1pm so we could possible head over and join in!

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
sorry got my dates mixed up. Yeah I'll try and head over to this if the weather is nice.

I'll be in Hamilton so fancy a mini convoy up buddy?

·
Registered
776 Posts
I think I'll head up to this one too.......that way Ross you'll try have to try and keep up with us both, :lol:

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
yeah the big heavy family sized saloons you were adamant you wanted a while ago .can't be doing with these small go kart engined hatchbacks:stir:
I'm just bitter and jelous :( it's a nice colour for a go kart though

Do the south of the Forth members fancy meeting at Kincardine services and heading over together? What time do you recon?

·
Registered
mgf
761 Posts
DAM IT ! If I had the car back from the repairers I would have been there... I'm guessing a black 5 door Astra wouldn't fit in, huh ?

>AF

·
Registered
343 Posts
Well, im still on the look out for a big heavy family-sized saloon :D so I wont be going, I am currently driving my gfs 1.2 punto so its a no for me lol

·
Registered
115 Posts
Looks like they've got a good day weather wise today for the tour of NE Fife. Saw a P4 & P5 around the Kirkcaldy/Glenrothes area last night. Think I'll take a nosey on round tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts