MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
mg_zs
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
New member here as purchased a 416i 97 model a few weeks ago. So the project begins. First thing Im about to order is a Scorpion Back box with evo style slashed pipe. Anyone know what these are like? obviously not much diff to performance as not full system, but what about sound? Am gonna be paying around £180 for it does that sound reasonable? Or does anyone have a better idea.
Any help much appreciated

B

·
Registered
5,878 Posts
I've just fitted a Scorpion cat back system to my Coupe. Don't believe the scorpion website though, they dont do the Evo tailpipe for the coupe desppite what it says. I had to settle for the Imola.

It's the first system I've bought, so nothing to compare it to, but the quality seems very good. As for the sound, it's not particularly loud, but does have a nice burble to it (exactly what I wanted) and the low end power is sooooo smooth now.

If you want noise, try elsewhere, but I'd say Scorpion are pretty good.

·
Registered
mg_zs
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
what sort a money am i looking for a powerflow system? twin exit would be nice. And i think there is a powerflow dealer in exeter just down the road from me! not wanting to spend more than about £350. But want a nice deep tone go with the induction noise.

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
18,059 Posts
it should be less than £350 for a full system, worst that can happen is they'll give you a quote you wont like, I reckon its worth asking them

I know for sure theres a powerflow in plymouth as I had my decat done there

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.