MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
MGF se Wedgwood
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Advice please guys n gals:
Deffo going to selll..Don't want to but now the head must rule the heart..
Millie been stood for years now and my health n family circumstances not letting up to enable me to keep the MGF se Wedgwood 2000 yr.

THE question is do you think I could sell it as is ?
I'm not sure if it will roll straight away! Brakes probably on or stiff etc.. I wouldn't want to start it up without taking plugs out n lube-ing before hand turning etc. Etc etc.
So trailer required n buyer would have a project..
It went away in great condition.
Any thoughts gratefully received.
Peter

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
Advice please guys n gals:
Deffo going to selll..Don't want to but now the head must rule the heart..
Millie been stood for years now and my health n family circumstances not letting up to enable me to keep the MGF se Wedgwood 2000 yr.

THE question is do you think I could sell it as is ?
I'm not sure if it will roll straight away! Brakes probably on or stiff etc.. I wouldn't want to start it up without taking plugs out n lube-ing before hand turning etc. Etc etc.
So trailer required n buyer would have a project..
It went away in great condition.
Any thoughts gratefully received.
Peter
It would help if there were some pictures to view and your area? Whoever 'reaches out' as the younger generation say, will need to consider transport as its clearly not going anywhere without some muscle.
I do not know what you have to sell as I dont know what a se Wedgwood is? What size engine, how many owners, and the all important- what price?

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
Sorry your circumstances don’t allow you to continue with the project. It would be worth spending time getting it, at least running, better still MOT’d. Otherwise it is only likely to fetch chickenfeed. Noted though you may not be able to at the moment. :(

·
Registered
MGF se Wedgwood
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
To find out what a MGF se Wedgwood is for a non MGF enthusiast perhaps put in Google or similar as information is toomuch for a post.
Details specifics will be available when advertised or genuine request.
Thanks for your input.

·
Registered
MGF se Wedgwood
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Has the upgraded head gasket plus anything that didn't work renewed. Hard top. Excellent hood. Headlight protectors etc.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts