MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a ZT 190+ last friday (Ironic I know) and I can't belive that this car company is in the plight it is. The car is absolutley fantastic a true joy to drive and the quality is second to none.

This is my first MG and I ashamed to say I drove ford etc..etc.. before, if I knew how good these cars really are there would have been no question of me buying anything else. I have no regrets in buying this car and I am proud that I showed some support to the last car manufacturer in Britain.

This is not only a problem for car manufacturing in this country but manufacturing as a whole the goverment should take note of this before we become a nation of call centres.

·
Registered
35,551 Posts
haudit23 said:
Last time I checked, we couldn't even hang onto call centres, they're all moving to India.
Parts have gone, but some have actually come back. British companies are fast realising that while India is cheaper to operate a call centre, the call back rate has increased considerably, as the people in India do not fully appreciate what it is that the customer is asking for.

As an example, I telephoned BT to sort out a problem, it was necessary to ring 5 times for something that could have and should have been resolved on the first occasion.

The Longbridge Call Centre has a reputation of being a World Class Leader, it has won awards for this achievement.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts