MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale a Stainless Steel exhaust system for a 1994 216i cabriolet with the Honda 'D' series engine. It has an oval end and looks fantastic on the car, as seen in my pics in the cabby gallery. I fitted the backbox to my car to take those pics and then removed it, to fit at a later date, but never got round to it.

I also have a set of four springs for the same vehicle, that were fitted to my car for about three months before I took them off to sell the car. They will lower the car by 35mm, which is a MUST for anyone fitting 17" rims!!

The Exhaust cost me around £350!! and the springs were £110!

I am looking for around £150 for the zorst and £50 for the springs.

Both items are in EXCELLENT condition and I would put pics on here if I knew how!! :doh:

I am not sure if these items fit any other models or variations so please don't ask....

Please either respond on here, or call Mark on: 07545 474 766
(I am in Dagenham)

Thanks for looking :feedn00b:

P.S. The zorst is a Piper, but there is no indication of this on it anywhere, and I no longer have the receipt, sorry.

·
Registered
801 Posts
add pics at the bottom of your post, just click manage attachments and click browse then click the pic from your pc that you want then click upload, done! :), also wat are the springs mate?

·
Registered
12,373 Posts
I take it the exhaust is a custom jobby and also a full exhaust, or just the backbox?

Bear in mind that a new Janspeed stainless backbox can be had for £165ish.

Si:)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry all, according to thread rules, I am not allowed to post attachments, so no pics I'm afraid.....I don't know what I paid for?? :dunno:

Yes eddiesolo, it is a full system and I do believe it was a custom jobby, as they didn't do the zorst with the oval tailpiece that I wanted, so it was ordered special like.

And tanglfc, the springs are G-Max if that helps.

If anyone would like pics, please pm your email addy and I would be glad to help, (or perhaps have a word with the admin so I can put them on here). ;o)

Thank you all for looking.

:nopics:

:taz:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You mean because you are a Temp seller?
you have no problem to put pics up
Lol....yes coz I'm a temp seller :pram:

I still can't put pics up, unless I link to a website I don't have....:humbug:

Anyway, whinge over....... :whinge:

sorry Lousy_Hero, but the zorst is going complete, I have no use for it and would be harder to sell middle sections on their own....

I have pics, and if anyone wants any, just let me know.

Come on, grab yourself a bargain!!! :)

Thanks all for your interest..........

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks eddiesolo, I'll master this interweb thingy yet.....LOL

As requested, here are some pics of the zorst system:

And of the springs:

Thanks for looking!!!!
:chewie:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nice looking gear there mate.
Thanks mate,
I 've just noticed that, in the first pic of the exhaust, it looks like it has a dent in the backbox. I can assure everyone that it doesn't, it's just the shape of the reflection.......just in case someone was going to ask about it...:coffee:

I can provide other pics if necessary.....

Come on peeps, this is a BARGAIN!!!!!

:hot: :wooman:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
springs wont fit a zr i take it? will the back box fit a zr?
Hi, as i stated b4, I don't know if the parts will fit any other models. Maybe the technical gurus can help?

The springs are currently being held for tom1.4gta.

Thanks for your interest.

:grouphug:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
:hot::hot::hot: STILL GOING!! AWESOME STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST SYSTEM FOR 216i CABRIOLET :hot::hot::hot:

The springs are promised to tom1.4gta but the zorst is STILL UP FOR GRABS!!!

Come on, it's a bargain for a FULL EXHAUST SYSTEM @ £150.00

You know it'll make your cabriolet LOOK and SOUND fantastic!!

And TECHY GURUS, if you know other models that this'll fit, please help us all out....:2c:

Thanks for looking!!!

:chewie:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Calling All Cabby Owners!!!!!

:hot::hot::hot: STILL GOING ARE THESE FANTASTIC ITEMS!!!:hot::hot::hot:

Piper Custom Exhaust Stainless Steel Full System for a 1994 216i 16v Twin Cam Honda 'D' series cabriolet..............£150 ono

Gmax 35mm drop Lowering Springs for 200 cabriolet.....£50 ono

These are fantastic items in almost NEW condition (in fact, the centre sections of the zorst ARE NEW!!)

These items cost me in excess of £500!!!! :hot::hot::hot:

:hot::hot::hot: BARGAIN!!! :hot::hot::hot:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts