MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Casual meet in the Bath/Bristol area for all BL models MG, Rover, Austin Triumph etc, how many of you up for it? I am thinking meet at (TBA) then take a drive down to WSM (drive not race!)

·
Registered
103 Posts
Is that really your car in that pic? Very nice. Thought run to the sun was for VW's? Where is it and when? Surely other peeps must be going!

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is that really your car in that pic? Very nice. Thought run to the sun was for VW's? Where is it and when? Surely other peeps must be going!

No this run for the sun is Bl brands only, it was going to be this weekend but too little interest, unless you can drum up some extra visitors?

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
if theres a meet in bath i can be there in the zs, or seeing as its BL my TR6???
doesnt look like many takers!!:O

Perhaps you can get someone else to drive the Z, then we will have a 3 (or 4 if Wilf is coming) car convoy, it's a start!!

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

No unfortunately the car in the pic is a 75 Coupe, Rover went bust before it was put into production, I am still trying to track down the company that did the bodywork Downton engineering, but it's proving difficult, loads of companies called Downton nothing to do with coachworks. if I can find them and it's not mega money I will get mine coupe'd!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts