MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have posted an ad in the 'wanted' section for a thermostat housing for my 1991 216gsi auto. i suspect though most second hand items will be in the same decrepid state as mine is. where is the best place to try and get a new one from please as i am new to rovers!!!!

either reply on here or

[email protected]

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
That is the honda powered motor unless I'm stupid!!! A honda dealer (be prepared to pay though) always good quality bits!!!!

If I have gone mad (even if I havnt) xpart will get you what you need .. search google for a local dealer !! For engine parts for my rover honda lump I goto honda for filters etc as they are the best of quality, for harder to get parts I use xpart (things that arent engine related or plain awkward eg there are several parts that may fit *damned distributor cap* they have a database and tell you exactly what is on your car from the reg)

http://www.xpart.com

Also if its a thermostat housing .... I suspect a good motofactors could get it for you also, simple things most places can get .. there are very few rover parts that you cannot get all the roumers are untrue!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts