MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
looks really nice.....almost as nice as my old 1. I think iv asked you before but wot have you done to the side skirts to get them shallower?And when you say custom made body kit i take it yours was the first 1 that had it?

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
looks really nice.....almost as nice as my old 1. I think iv asked you before but wot have you done to the side skirts to get them shallower?And when you say custom made body kit i take it yours was the first 1 that had it?
and what does your old one look like? got pics?

·
Registered
rover_400_95_99
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi mate yeah mine was the first delta 4 rover 400 kit made and the side skirts are shallower ones made by delta after i smashed mine on the way to usc 2 days after it came out of the paint shop as they were just too low.
Yeah i know i will loose money but its just not going to be practical anymore, want something fun but useable.

·
Registered
mg_zs
222 Posts
Nice lookin car m8,not my COT but looks like a lot of time and effort has gone into it so good for u. Bit worried about only having std drums on bak with a blown engine though!!!

·
Registered
rover_400_95_99
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It hasn't anymore its got a zs180 rear disc conversion they not the latest pics, got 628 calipers and groved zs180 discs on the front now too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts