MG-Rover.org Forums banner
581 - 585 of 585 Posts

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #581 ·
Just read this thread back to front, have you still got this?

It's a proper package.
Just done that hope is still going?
Yup, still going strong a few years on, done thousands of track miles now as well. She's laid up at the moment waiting for what we'll do to her next, the original plan was an engine rebuild but we may just have her remapped (I don't think the original map ever got the best out of her) and carry on driving her.

She's been super reliable and lots of fun over the years, the only problems we've had were a knackered wheel bearing caused by me spinning once and the original flywheel blew up. Apart from them she's been awesome.

Need some new slicks too as the old ones we had are completely knackered now.

She's sort of taken a back seat while the MGB has been built but hopefully have both on track together soon.

Edit....the garage all together...

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Yup, still going strong a few years on, done thousands of track miles now as well. She's laid up at the moment waiting for what we'll do to her next, the original plan was an engine rebuild but we may just have her remapped (I don't think the original map ever got the best out of her) and carry on driving her.

She's been super reliable and lots of fun over the years, the only problems we've had were a knackered wheel bearing caused by me spinning once and the original flywheel blew up. Apart from them she's been awesome.

Need some new slicks too as the old ones we had are completely knackered now.

She's sort of taken a back seat while the MGB has been built but hopefully have both on track together soon.

Edit....the garage all together...

Good news that got any more videos

·
Rover Lifestyle
Rover 200 Rover 600
13,618 Posts
581 - 585 of 585 Posts