MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya, what are the largest alloys that rover (not mg) put on their cars?

I am after some alloys that look standard for my r200, and the largest i seem to be turning up is 15", 17s would be ideal really..

if i was to start looking at 600 and 800 models would these larger wheels fit on correctly without too much hassel? would the offset be the same?

cheers for any help :p

·
Registered
mg_zr
8,052 Posts
I think the largest you could get for the 200 are the 16in Cosmo(Sp?) alloys off the 200 BRM or the Rover 45. The 600/800 alloys are a differant fitment iirc.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Rover used to do a 16" hairpin for the pre-facelift 25 to the best of my knoledge. I hade a parts and accessories brocure with them in. Dunno if that'll help. You could always get mg wheels and put some rover centre caps in, theyre on ebay all the time.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
good plan..

ill see what i can find on the ebay :)

out of interest you say rover 45 wheels might fit on it, does anyone know for sure ?

cos iv found some nice 17" ones off of a 600 (ebay) and like the looks :p

thanks!

·
Registered
mini_the_real_one
11,237 Posts
BGM said:
cos iv found some nice 17" ones off of a 600 (ebay) and like the looks :p

thanks!
good. cause if you buy them, thats all you'll be doing with them, cause they don't fit. The PCD, ET and spigot rings are the wrong sizes.
Steve

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Steve220 said:
sorry, wasn't meant to sound rude :( damn, i hate not using smileys to show me feelings :sad2:
lol thats cool, your avatar pic dont help much either :D

ill keep my eyes peeled for some 16s cheers for your help

1 - 11 of 11 Posts