MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I´m from Slovakia. Now I bought a radio/casette GPS sat nav unit (originaly made by Alpina for Rover) to change it and to install it into my Rover 75 1999 car. Do you know where to buy CD-maps to use it? I would like to have maps of these countries - Austria, Germany, Slovakia, Czech republic, Hungary, Poland, Croatia, Slovenia - or if it is possible. Do you have some of them for sale - original CDs of course? Many thanks. It´s pity that the Rover no more exists ... or only in China ...

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forums

Navteq sell the discs - www.navteq.com
I saw the page, but maybe these maps I can´t use. I have only small display for navigation, not that big one. There were 2 variants of navigation units. Maybe it will not works for older version. I will write to Navteq.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks JamesP.
As I wrote sooner, I asked about it at Navteq. I received the answer, that they have no CDs for me and I need to ask local dealer. But I can see some items at Navteq Store, so I can´t understand. Strange ...

·
Registered
186 Posts
Thanks JamesP.
As I wrote sooner, I asked about it at Navteq. I received the answer, that they have no CDs for me and I need to ask local dealer. But I can see some items at Navteq Store, so I can´t understand. Strange

As you say very strange, I have seen these http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Europe-10-CD-...ryZ75327QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

which will also work in our cars, these are a multipack, they do sell individual cd's by country.

If you do buy VDO dayton cd's do not purchase the ICQ versions as they are not compatable.

This is your local VDO Dayton Slovakian customer service details http://www.molpir.sk

Hope this is of use to you.

JamesP

P.S Not sure that I would bid on that particular set as they have one item listed in UK & the other in France ?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts