MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
rover_75_limousine
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hello and Welcome,

I would like to present to You our product - Heavy duty clutch master cylinder for Rover 75 / MG ZT (all engine options) for both RHD & LHD cars.

As some of You may have noticed - original plastic part is not really a successful design.
With our product, You will not have to worry about leaking/broken clutch master cylinder any more !

Tazu Parts product advantages

• Manufactured under the technical specifications of automotive quality standard ISO / TS 16949
  • Reinforced pump body is made of aluminum, not plastic like the original part. This significantly prolong the service life of the part and highly improves reliability.
  • Solid one-piece piston with replaceable seals provides high reliability and smooth operation. This is a big improvement over the original complex and highly defective part.
  • Easy and quick installation, allows you to do it yourself !
  • 12 month warranty
more info : http://www.tazuparts.com/product/rover-75-master-clutch-cylinder/

Below You can take a look on our installation guide based on LHD model :

http://youtu.be/_0R0h45cyV8

VISIT OUR STORE HERE

And only for the next month You can buy our product with 10% discount ! Just enter " R75CMC1 " during checkout.

If You have any questions You can post it here or visit us at : http://www.tazuparts.com/eng/contact/

We are currently looking for distributors in Europe - if You are interested feel free to contact us !

Best Regards !
Tazu Parts Team
www.tazuparts.com

·
Registered
rover_75
20 Posts
tazu master cylinder

Just bought one, I always thought they should be made from aluminium, not plastic!
Mine is leaking and is generally crap anyway, hopefully the gearchange will improve.

·
Registered
rover_75_limousine
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just bought one, I always thought they should be made from aluminium, not plastic!
Mine is leaking and is generally crap anyway, hopefully the gearchange will improve.
Thank You for Your order :)

The reason why its plastic is very simple - money

its cheap to make, and company can earn big money selling oem spare parts :) They don't care about the drivers any more .

·
Registered
mg_zt
11 Posts
Just thought I'd add my experience to this...

I ordered Sunday and it was delivered on Friday - The tracking service provided by the courier (GLS) was excellent. I wasn't in on Friday so they dropped it to my local post office for collection the following morning.

Parts were very well packaged and felt to be good quality.

Did the job on Saturday afternoon, after reading various posts on different forums and watching the LHD guide video on the TAZU website.

It was straight forward, if not a little awkward. Attaching string to the old unit before removal to make a pull cord for the new copper pipe was very helpful - I think it would've been difficult without it.

One thing I would note is that the angle needed on the copper pipe at the pedal end is quite sharp, so be careful not to crush the tube when bending.

My bulkhead grommits were deteriorated, so I used some old small diameter water hose to sleeve the copper where it goes through each panel.

I do have a slight rattle casued by the copper pipe, which is because I wasn't able to clip it into the standard place - I just need to get back under the bonnet for a minute with a couple of cable ties to sort it out.

Clutch (its a cdti) feels lighter that it ever has, but still nice and firm as I have become used to. The biting point is quite high, which has taken some getting used to after it being on the floor for the past 3 and a half years, but I'm happy with it.

Now I'm just waiting for the slave to give up!

Hope this helps

Eddy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts