MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
I saw that one last night , i think it looks fantastic! has the luxury and comfort of a 75 with Zt looks and its been done well! Ive seen a few on ebay where they just put a ZT front bumper on and a set of horrid aftermarket wheels and sell it as an MG conversion and for £1950! id say thats a good price!

·
Registered
35,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Its a shame that MGR didn't offer White Gold as a standard colour for the ZT - I think it looks classy.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Its a shame that MGR didn't offer White Gold as a standard colour for the ZT - I think it looks classy.

I think they were trying on a budget to put as much distance as they could between the models, I think the problem with white gold people always see old men driving these and therefore it is associated with thre 'pipe and slippers' brigade. I agree though it does look very classy.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I agree, it does look Very Classy! i suppose thats why it wasnt offered on the ZT, wrong image stuff, seems stupid though! and then they offer colour changing monogram paint on Rovers which altho look nice on a Rover but still really is an MG sort of image going on I always thought of 75s as quiet, elegant, classy and traditional versus a loud, brash in your face sport ZT but yeah White Gold MG does look nice :D

Martin

·
Registered
35,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I remember seeing an Atlantic Blue one, but is the first time I've seen one in White Gold. Seems like a popular conversion :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts