MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
rover_75
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm hoping there is someone out there in R75 land who will want to make use of at least part of my now dead (auto box has failed) Connoisseur.

She's fully kitted with satnav/TV (hi-line), full leather, heated seats, custom alloys, electric rear blind, chrome mirrors all that you would expect.

Prior to the gearbox failure she had £800 worth of work done to replace all the drive belts and breather hoses, I have all the docs including the SORN.

Now the bad news, she isn't drivable as is and would need to be collected on a low loader or with a dolly that can tow an automatic.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/3959525240/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/3958754333/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/3958753853/

I'm based in South Essex and would prefer that someone makes some use of her or her parts rather than just send her to the scrappy!

All serious offers considered and all questions answered.

·
Registered
rover_75
2,962 Posts
A great shame, a car like that over here in Australia,working condition would fetch around $18,000 AUD ,Im finding the prices of Rovers over here seem to have either stabalized or even gone up a little over the last year or so.
Alot of car for the money,

·
Banned
rover_200_brm
3,481 Posts
Offers over what amount ?. Im fairly interested in the car and would love to put it back on the road over the summer. Mileage seems low enough considering it is 11 years old. Any recorded accident damage ?.

·
Registered
rover_75
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Offers over what amount ?. Im fairly interested in the car and would love to put it back on the road over the summer. Mileage seems low enough considering it is 11 years old. Any recorded accident damage ?.
No recorded accident damage and nothing at all seems otherwise, I am happy to provide photographs of any part of the vehicle; as mentioned in the listing this vehicle would need collecting so not sure if the distance is viable for you?

·
Registered
114 Posts
2001 Autobox for sale

Hi All,
Don't know if of interest (Hope I'm not in contravention of posting reg's here-if so please remove) but I too had a 2000 Rover 75 2.0 Conn SE similar spec to this one, it suffered engine oil pressure failure 4mths ago now, and is subsequently now being broken on my driveway, the car was in superb condition and has covered 120k.
The autogearbox is in good order and still in the car, I shall sell the box for £100 which seems fair, considering they are £250-£300 on ebay.
Would be nice for it to find a home and potentially keep another 75 on the road, superb cars.
Many Thanks

·
Registered
428 Posts
hello mate, i'll have the 75 off ya if you're getting rid of it, i'll chuck ya a few quid for it etc. My old mans 75 needs a few bits so this will be ideal really.

drop me a pm if it's still availiable.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts