MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
rover_75
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Rover 75 recently had to have the Battery recharged due to total draining by leaving a heater on overnight, RAC recharged since then my Central Locking ceased to work, I checked Fuse, okay, changed the battery in the key as per manual instruction with a Panasonic 2032 battery then followed the instruction to activate, leave car unlocked and press the key four times to re sync, this didn't work yet the key works manually to open, start and activate the Security system, anyone able to assist?.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ok, not what I was referring to then.

Failed remote door unlocking along with swapped front window operation (drivers side switch opens passenger window and vice versa) plus rear heated screen on all of the time indicates a corrupt BCU. Usually happens after battery has been disconnected.

Don't ask me how I know!

A T4 session should identify your problem.

Rich

PS: You might get more help in the general 75/ZT section rather than the V8 section.

·
Registered
cityrover
5 Posts
please can you help me for 1 problem that I have with my car rover 75. The problem is indicative operation signals are all ok. only signals before you are not working to bumper. flash in dashborder works just not fast ....... thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts