Hi,

a German Dealer offers a so calles Rover 75 100th Anniversary Edition:

Rover 75,Anniversary 100 Kategorie

EUR 38.250
MwSt. ausweisbar
Daten:
1 km, 96 kW (131 PS), Diesel,

Besonderheiten:
ABS, Klimaanlage, Zentralverriegelung, Lederausstattung, Leichtmetallfelgen, Navigationssystem, Neufahrzeug, Schiebedach, el. Fensterheber

Beschreibung:
Achtung exklusive Sonderauflage nur 100 Stück Preisvorteil ca. 6.000,- Euro gegenüber vergleichbaren Serienmodell, Highline Navigationssystem, Klimaautomatic, 6 Fach CD-Wechsler, elek Schiebedach, Premium Grill wie beim V8 - LWB, V8 Liquid 18´´ Zoll Leichtmetallfelgen, Xenon Pack, Harmann Kardon, und vieles mehr, wir beraten Sie gern über diesen Exklusive Rover 75 100 Anniversary - ABS, Alarmanlage, Drehzahlmesser, Fensterheber elektr., Klimaautomatik, Polster-Leder, Schiebedach elektr.

This car seems to be full fitted, and also seems to have the front of the Rover 75 V8! Do you know somethng about that? Does this mean, that i can order the "V8" Front with each engine?

Sterling

·
Registered
other_rover
8,737 Posts
andy said:
The V8 front grille is an option on all non-V8 75, but you have to pay for it.
Another cunning move by MGR :)

How much does it cost?? MGR seem willing to make any model you want, with any number of different bits and bobs. So if you wanted a Rover 75 V8 with a normal grill, then I'm sure they would oblige. After all, the customer is always right!

·
Banned
9,909 Posts
Another cunning move by MGR ....................? Err no....

I'm not sure they will sell many Rover V8's with a policy of deliberately devaluing their exclusivity.

Regards

Mike

·
Registered
8,428 Posts
MikeM said:

I'm not sure they will sell many Rover V8's with a policy of deliberately devaluing their exclusivity.

Regards

Mike
I know, but not many are willing to pay as much as £1250 for the grille.

·
Registered
6,733 Posts
It sounds like some MG-Rover country managers are acting on their own initiative.

Good thing too - anything to help shift more metal through the doors!

·
Registered
6,679 Posts
MikeM said:

Regards

Mike
I agree with you Mike, but it seems many wouldn't.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts