MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

Unfortunatly I managed to stick my T Reg Rover 75 1.8 club in a ditch after trying to miss a deer! It did a fair bit of suspension damage and body damage on the farside... so its just not worth repairing.

She was like a child to me! I have just spent £400 rebuilding the engine at 51k, so it is really sad to have to break her...

If anyone wants bits of her, please let me know....

Also: My next door neighbour owns a foundary and is willing to make Top Gear Style furniture from the interior if no-one wants it... so feel free to bid for that too!

Cheers

Si

·
Registered
rover_75
41 Posts
hello mate , do you have a nearside headlamp , if so how much do you want. The aim on mine was out when i took it for an MOT , and surprise surprise , i was told the adjuster on the back was broken(completely missing) ...strange really , i handnt even changed a bulb on that side and it went through the previous MOT fine.....

·
Registered
rover_25
3,643 Posts
how much for the little square bits of plastic in that bit under the windscreen? where the wipers are... my dads car has a few missing he asked me to look out for some a while ago

·
Registered
28,089 Posts
does it have parking sensors ? what stereo is in it ? im game for either of the above if they are good

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Guys,

Unfortunatly I managed to stick my T Reg Rover 75 1.8 club in a ditch after trying to miss a deer! It did a fair bit of suspension damage and body damage on the farside... so its just not worth repairing.

She was like a child to me! I have just spent £400 rebuilding the engine at 51k, so it is really sad to have to break her...

If anyone wants bits of her, please let me know....

Also: My next door neighbour owns a foundary and is willing to make Top Gear Style furniture from the interior if no-one wants it... so feel free to bid for that too!

Cheers

Si
hi need some bits of trim like door moldings pasenger side & the little cromes bots around the looks inside thanks let me know

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi need some bits of trim & has it got a rover cd need the door mouldings pasenger side please let me know thanks

·
Banned
364 Posts
How much for all the glass if i have a fitter come round take it all out?. Also Liam if you don't get your scuttle clips let me know i think a pack is about £4 from the suppliers for complete set

·
Registered
rover_75
574 Posts
hello mate , do you have a nearside headlamp , if so how much do you want. The aim on mine was out when i took it for an MOT , and surprise surprise , i was told the adjuster on the back was broken(completely missing) ...strange really , i handnt even changed a bulb on that side and it went through the previous MOT fine.....
I've got a nearside headlight going spare if you still need one. £25 delivered.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts