MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
rover_45
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone.
I have just bought a 55 reg. Rover 45 1.6 (facelift) saloon.
Very nice car.
The problem is that I can't figure out how to use the heater/aircon/climate control. Its the digital one.
Does anyone here have a owners handbook that covers this??
If so, would you mind copying the relevant pages and either post them on this forum or email them to me.
This would really be a big help to me.

Many Thanks.

bringe

·
Registered
rover_45
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Roverlike.
Thanks for the link, but Ime still puzzled about the whole heater/aircon/climate control system.
Is the system meant to be on all the time or is there a way to turn the whole thing off??
When I get in the car and start the car, the system starts blowing air everywhere, I have tried messing with the
buttons, manual, auto, temperature Hi and Lo but just cant find how to turn the darn thing off!!
Is it normal for the system to be constantly on while the car is running, or could it be there is a fault somewhere??

Kind Regards.
bringe.

·
Rover Lifestyle
Rover 200 Rover 600
12,496 Posts

·
Premium Member
mg_zt_t
21,899 Posts
ROVER 45 MK1 and MK2 Owner's Handboks.

If anyone wants one of these, please get in touch.

The MK1 is used but in very fine little used condition. It belonged to a 2003 car

The MK2 Handbook is NEW and unused. No marks at all and the Vehicle Details page has all blank spaces. Never been completed.

The attached images show what is available.

Attachments

·
Registered
rover_45
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi MgJohn.
I would be grateful if you would send me the owners handbook covering the later (facelift) rover 45.
I don't know if I am allowed by forum rules to give my address on the forum, so is it possible to PM me??
Thanks in advance,
bringe

·
Registered
rover_45
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Roverlike.
Many Thanks for uploading those pictures of the pages covering climate control ect.
Trouble is, I did the test of holding the auto button, then turn on the ignition, still holding the auto button and it does a self test. Now it has an error code "b" or "6" on the display, now the fan is blowing hard and none of the controls do anything!! I really dont know what to do now.
If it wasn't broke before, it is now???

bringe

·
Premium Member
mg_zt_t
21,899 Posts
Hi MgJohn.
I would be grateful if you would send me the owners handbook covering the later (facelift) rover 45.
I don't know if I am allowed by forum rules to give my address on the forum, so is it possible to PM me??
Thanks in advance,
bringe
Hi Bringe,

The MK11 handbok looks spoken for already. If the buyer changes their mind, I can offer it to you. I'll pm you in that event.

John.

·
Rover Lifestyle
Rover 200 Rover 600
12,496 Posts
Hi Roverlike.
Many Thanks for uploading those pictures of the pages covering climate control ect.
Trouble is, I did the test of holding the auto button, then turn on the ignition, still holding the auto button and it does a self test. Now it has an error code "b" or "6" on the display, now the fan is blowing hard and none of the controls do anything!! I really dont know what to do now.
If it wasn't broke before, it is now???

bringe
In this post you have 2 documents http://forums.mg-rover.org/1745140-post12.html ATC2a.pdf is list of error codes. Eb error is with Temperature mix servo. There is a possibility with unplugged connector.

See here what Temperature mix servo is http://forums.mg-rover.org/8693674-post4.html

1 - 9 of 9 Posts