MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
rover_45
2,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Rover 45/ MG ZS hatchback black cloth seats

these are the old seats out of my 160'000 miles rover 45 impression S. they are in near perfect condition, don't smell and the drivers seat shows barely any wear, and there is next to none on the others.

the passenger side has a tiny burn mark on it, approx. 3mm accross, barely visible. the back of the front seats are leather, but the passenger side has a small stretched bit which I only noticed today from where it had been kept with something leaning on it, but it is not torn. a few scuffs on the side of the driver seat from shoes getting into the car, nothing major. P.S that is not a stain on the passenger seat, its just the way the flash picked up on the weave of the seat.

both front seats have side airbags, and come on rails with the adjusters etc. to be collected from the winchester area, or I can drive approx 30 miles to meet you for the cost of petrol.
wanting £40 for all of them, ONO

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
Nice interior, if i didnt still have my old r200 is half leather interior to sell i would have had these for my 45 but no room to store them and parents keep moaning bout my old interior lol... Good luck with sale tho bud :)

·
Registered
rover_45
2,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bumpety
taking offers, really need these gone. don't want to have to take them to the scrappie in such good condition!

·
Registered
rover_45
2,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
£40 takes them, need them gone, taking offers. theyre just sitting in the shed doing nothing and it would be a real shame to have to scrap them in such good condition.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts