MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ,
I'm starting te make my 45 a little faster ,

The changes is did was : ( tests done with superflow )
Original : 92 hp 118Nm ( normally 103hp , 124Nm)
Cold air intake : +8hp Nm +14Nm
Removing the catalyst : + 18hp +18Nm

Now i was wondering if anyone had any experiance with the unichip?
what the results could be ?

I also would like to know is if the spoiler from the MG ZS wil fit on my 45 hatchback ?

Sorry for the bad english .

Greetz

·
Registered
mg_6_magnette
502 Posts
if the zs is a hatch i cant see why not, to be honest i got the spoiler off an 800 vitesse on mine and it fits like a charm, i havent had any results with the tuning side yet trying to get it to look nice first lol

and you are excused for the bad english lol

·
Registered
17,398 Posts
H
Cold air intake : +8hp Nm +14Nm
Removing the catalyst : + 18hp +18Nm
Where did you get those figures from because they are total tosh and you won't have gained anywhere near that, not even half. You are looking at 10 BHP MAX for both not each and that's if you're lucky.:bigeyes:
I just can't accept those are real Dyno figures.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
+18bhp decat? wow, I must still have a catalizer somewhere in my car I didn't notice because my car doesn't feel that much faster after the decat!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Where did you get those figures from because they are total tosh and you won't have gained anywhere near that, not even half. You are looking at 10 BHP MAX for both not each and that's if you're lucky.:bigeyes:
I just can't accept those are real Dyno figures.
If you don't believe me check the other post http://forums.mg-rover.org/showthread.php?t=185143 i will uploade the dyno runs as soon as i can scan them somewhere.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts