MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple of my friends have R200's ( R and S reg respectively) and when Ive had a go at driving them I cant help notice that the seats seem to be more supporting and comfortable than my newer 25?

Dont get me wrong my seats are comfy enough, but dont seem to hold me as snug for some reason.

Anyone else found this?

·
Registered
283 Posts
Cant say i've driven a 25 mate but i no wot u mean about the 200 seats holding you snug, thts the first thing i noticed when i got my rover, so much more comfortable lol

·
Registered
482 Posts
Actually IMO the 200 seats are pants, lol! I was spoilt in my last car, a 406, lol, dam comfy motors, totally adjustable seats, nicest and comfy motor i've ever been in, however it wasnt the most reliable.

Im thinking along the line of MG ZR seats into mine, myself! :flipa:

·
Registered
274 Posts
I was spoilt in my last car, a 406, lol, dam comfy motors, totally adjustable seats, nicest and comfy motor i've ever been in, however it wasnt the most reliable.

my last car was a 406 too, comfy as hell, loads of space for the kids, really shifted when you put the foot down, but very expensive on the fuel! and it costs a fortune to repair!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts