MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just bought some Wolfrace 17" Hybrid and fitted them to my Rover 25 and it now looks like its on stilts. Does anyone recommend a certain suspension and how much do you think i should lower it by?

I am also now selling quite cheap wolfrace alloys now because i have a deal with wolfrace. so gis a shout if you want any!! :devil:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sorted

I just got my 200 down by 40mm on G-max springs and is totally decent for a little over £300. Check out potn.com for a good selection of spring kits.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Suspension

What size wheels did you have and what is the ride like? e.g bumpy, soft lol
D.Todd

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ebay

I found some brand new eibach springs on ebay for 89.99 plus delivery lowering it 30mm on all sides, should be coming soon, thanks for replys!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Any Ideas???

Has anybody got any ideas on how i can drop my rover 214 more than 40mm? At the minute i have got 18" wolfrace alloys and its bin lowered 40mm on spax springs. I have been told by a friend that there is a company out there that do a 60mm spring kit!? (leda springs i think). If anybody can help, i would be very appreciative (if thats a word?)
Its a Rover 214 (8v) on a 1998 S plate.
ta very much.

·
Registered
17,936 Posts
18's and you want to drop 60mm?!?! goodbye arches!!
You could get colovers, which would allow you to drop as low as you like.
You should drop lower than 40mm on standard dampers anyway, it'll kill the OE dampers.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts