MG-Rover.org Forums banner

Rover 25 immobilised

800 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Man in the Car 
#1 ·
Hi, I’ve got a Rover 25 it’s a 1.4 from 2004 (one of the later models with the pektron system) I went to unlock it on a cold morning and nothing. I have had the fob tested and I am told it is working fine. I also payed money and got a eka code which I entered as instructed to no avail battery is full charged and I have tried disconnecting it. I’m pretty much about to give up on it, was working fine before this all other electronics still work except the immobiliser, can anyone recommend a solution please? Many thanks in advance

#2 ·
I would recommend that you ask in the right section of the forum - this section is for people having problems with activating their membership account.

If you are unable to post there, it may be because you have not yet activated your account - you should have received an email containing the link to do this. If you have not had this email, post in this section and one of the moderators/admin will see it and can help.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.