MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of black and grey half leather seats for sale. Very good condition - the rear seats have been used very rarely (3 or 4 times I think). Rear 60/40 split seats have headrests, and middle arm rest. Leather in perfect condition.

Passenger seat very good condition. Drivers seat there is some slight crazing (very minimal) caused by getting in and out of the car, and a couple of light scratches to the back support (again through getting in and out of the car),although with a good clean with leather cleaner you dont notice any of this.

All will receive a good clean with Auto Glym leather cleaner before they leave me.

This interior will fit into a mk 3 200 bubble or a Rover 25. Really cant stress enough what a difference the seats make to the appearance of the car. I'm selling as the car is going in a few weeks. Seat belt pre tensioners fit from existing seats no problem, just unplug and unbolt from existing seats.

Purchased last year for £250.00, came from a very low mileage written-off X reg Rover 25 GTi, and I have only covered about 6500 miles with the interior in the car since I got them. Im looking for £160.00, bearing in mind I havent seen another interior from a GTi come onto ebay for a long while. If no interest on these forums, I will give ebay a bash and see what happens. I'll consider a sensible offer.

The items are probably best collected from me (they will fit into a Golf or similar sized car with no problem) im 10 miles north of Leeds. I can arrange a courier if absolutely necessary for about £50 (well packaged etc on a pallet, although will be at buyers risk as we all know how these delivery guys can treat packages).

Pictures - I will post some tomorrow when the interior has been cleaned etc.

Any questions/queries, give me a shout and i'll do my best to help.

Cheers folks

Chris

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
shunteruk said:
Hi, by any chance will these fit a 5 door Rover 200 MK3?
I cant see why not, I'm 99% certain the only difference between the seats from a 3 door and a 5 door is that the front seats from a 3 door tilt forward to allow access to the rear.

When fitted to a 5 door, you wont need the handles, and you wont see the handles, but they will obviously still be there.

If you have other questions please ask away

·
Registered
13 Posts
im really interested in these mate, been lookin for something like this for a while, gonna check to see what cash i got, if i can get the cash i will have em but there is no gaurantee so if an offer comes along before i get back to you by all means take it :)

edit- any pics you have mate my email is [email protected] cheers

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
woni said:
im really interested in these mate, been lookin for something like this for a while, gonna check to see what cash i got, if i can get the cash i will have em but there is no gaurantee so if an offer comes along before i get back to you by all means take it :)

edit- any pics you have mate my email is [email protected] cheers
no problem mate

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
plum25 said:
omg...they're lovely! Just what I'm after.... why do you have to live in leeds!
sorry mate!! as I said, I can arrange courier for you, and I would package them up to the hilt to prevent damage, but its gonna be around the £50 mark.

You're right about the seats, they are superb. Very supportive, and look the business too.

Forgot to mention on the original post, they have the map pockets to the rear of driver and passenger seats, drivers seat has height adjustment, and lumbar support additional to the rake adjuster (2 dials on the side of the seat, instead of just the 1 you get on normal seats)

Cheers

Chris

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
cjwburley said:
sorry mate!! as I said, I can arrange courier for you, and I would package them up to the hilt to prevent damage, but its gonna be around the £50 mark.

You're right about the seats, they are superb. Very supportive, and look the business too.

Forgot to mention on the original post, they have the map pockets to the rear of driver and passenger seats, drivers seat has height adjustment, and lumbar support additional to the rake adjuster (2 dials on the side of the seat, instead of just the 1 you get on normal seats)

Cheers

Chris
I'm not gunu lie, I'm soo tempted. Will have a think and get back to you mate

1 - 16 of 16 Posts