MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I think im gonna sell my rover 200 vi, because im after a 200 coupe turbo. i have only had the vi about 10 week but ive been able to save the extra cash for a coupe within this period!
Its a p reg 1996 in british racing green, its got 74k on the clock. it had mot until nov of this yr and tax until dec of this year. i have a bundle of recepts for work done on the car, including the head gasket / oil change / coolant change which were carried out at millage 67965 (last aug).
It has a powerflow stainless steel exhaust on with a 4" tail and a lifetime guarantee. Also has uprated grooved disks all round. It has sports interior, not leather. It has two pretty much brand new tyres and two which are gettin low but will do for a few month yet!
The guy i bought it off claimes it had had a cambelt change.. to be honest the belt does look newish but he didnt have any proof..

It has a few small areas on the wheel arches where its startin to rust.. (the usual rover thing..)
Also has a couple of car park dings and a bit of a mark on the front bumper.. nothin major in my opinion..
Alloys are not in excellent condition, they are eroding in a few areas but isnt too bad to be honest.. The parcel shelf has 6x9's in it.. they were in when i bought it, ive tried to find another parcel shelf but havent succedded as yet.

It runs well and always starts firsl time.. i have a works van so i only really use the car on weekends so it generally gets used for long runs..

If anyone would like me to email pics i will. Once ive got home and taken pics etc..

I dont think av missed anything.. any questions, please feel free to ask.. im looking for around £1100 but will listen to offers obviously! Im based in carlisle.

Cheers
Craig

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
offer over £900 takes it! Dads twinning at me sayin im gonna have too many cars!! Already on my case 24/7 coz ive got a works van!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts