MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i am going to sell my beloved rover 200 vi, i have spent alot of time and effort on this car. The reason for selling is due to the fact of a new job and i have to travel, so a diesel car calls.
What do you reckon i could get for it?

The extras on this car are:

MG Zr 160 engine put in at 91,000 miles now is 98,000
Mg ZR blue half leather interior with zr door cards
Colour coded interior trim
Mg X power lowering prings
Fox alloy whhels with low profile tyres
Rear side window tints
All interior lighting changed to blue

Here are a few pics:

http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb221/rover_vi/

This car is my pride and joy but it has to go, so i thought id get a few opinions first

Cheers

·
Registered
rover_45
11,619 Posts
It's ok, But to sell it you would get more buy taking it back to standard. Modified cars dont do well in the trade. You need to sell it to sombody who has the same taste or idea as you to continue with the car.

I would have thought about 700 tops. Maybe a little more but find sombody who does love it and you could get over a grand for it.

·
Registered
21,962 Posts
What has been done to that???

Looks awful :sick2: , i'd give a max of £50, and that is being generous!

Get it back to standard, you'll be lucky to sell it otherwise.

Cheers
Skelo

·
Registered
10,197 Posts
Externally, it's nice but I'd advise fitting the original alloys back on as you'll get more for your Foxs if you sell them seperately.

The interior is a matter of taste but I'd advise taking it as back to standard as you can. Those seats are worth £100 of anyone's money and cloth Vi seats are dirt cheap. Whatever you do, just make sure you loose the blue dash bits and those pedals.

·
Registered
10 Posts
i would be interested in car because of engine it has ?but the interior and the rest isnt for me?how much for car as standard with engine?

·
Registered
17,398 Posts
It's true nobody wants a car modified to someone elses taste. Just in the same way people like to redecorate a new home to make it their own.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts