MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
mini_the_real_one
11,237 Posts
Just gotta get yourself a cheap set of cossy running gear then, get it re-sprayed, get the REST of the elctricals sorted, some seats, pretty much everything else. Very expencive project IMO.

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
1,772 Posts
Nice different idea, and it looks like a good base for a Rover/Cosworth project, but unless your hell bent on the idea of a 4wd R25/ZR i have to ask why would you bother. If i was going to stick to fwd setup, then the T-series is the engine i would have even for 500bhp! The Cossie is just another old strong Iron lump like the T, but its best and more suited and easier to set up for rwd applications IMO!

·
Registered
14,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
There has already been one, there was a word document with all the pics and some info on it, was a blue 200 iirc.
Its on my pc somewhere, image most of you lot have it as well and know which one i mean!
(no chance of finding it on my pc!)

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
472 Posts
michaelperrin said:
Whats CCC?
...<sigh> The youth of today eh ;)

CCC - Car and Car Conversions - a superb magazine which was around for decades, interesting, factual articles, very knowledgeable staff and guest writers, which suddenly stopped production perhaps 12 months ago.

Its been relaced with several snobbish imitations, but nothing will replace CCC.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts