MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was thinking of getting a rear valance for my bubble but wondered if anyone else had one if they easy to fit costs ect tried looking on ebay but nothing coming up cheers scott.

·
Registered
mg_zs
2,230 Posts
I dont think there is that many for the R200 bumper, might be better off goin for a ZR rear bumper then u gett he rear bib.

Sie

·
Registered
17,398 Posts
I looked at that one in the link you gave me, but I think for the price I may as well get the ZR bumper instead.

·
Registered
9,700 Posts
personally i went for the zr bumper, i know it's common and all but i like it because it has more body to it, it's a bit chunkier and looks better than the std 200 one imo and i think it looks sexy as fook in amaranth :D

·
Registered
17,398 Posts
I agree with Si, the ZR bumper looks far better than the 200 bumper and makes the car look much fuller from behind with a better profile.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cheers for replys guys what kinda money am i looking for to get this done anyone has any pics of the bumper in question as i cannpt think which one your on about cheers for all help scott.

·
Registered
mg_zr
8,052 Posts
ZR bumper is a a standard bumper off the MG ZR. Will cost you between £70-£90 second hand off ebay. Just look at the gallery on here for pictures.

·
Registered
9,700 Posts
here's my zr rear bumper:

will look alot better when i get some inserts and paint them ey matt :dddc: ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts