MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale is my Rover 200 Body Kit..

The kit has already been fitted to a car, so all holes and fixtures etc have been made, so ANYONE can easily fit this to their car as it uses all the original bumper fixtures - a simple, straight swap for standard bumpers!

The kit is painted in Rover Tahiti Blue (Paint code JRJ)

There are a few scuffy on the underneath of the front bumper (not really noticeable)

And a scratch where the kit fits onto the back however the lights cover this up so is not really noticeable.

Could easily be resprayed if you need a different colour just requires rubbing down and respraying!

Looking for £100 for the front and back bumpers (im keeping the side skirts on the car)

I would prefer collection however I could post at buyers expense and at buyers risk!

PM ME if interested!

Thanks

·
Registered
348 Posts
was the paint sprayed on with cans or done by a sprayer ? and where you located ? i know it says essex on your thing but i could of sworn it said you was near me at one point ? or am i going mad !!??

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
was the paint sprayed on with cans or done by a sprayer ? and where you located ? i know it says essex on your thing but i could of sworn it said you was near me at one point ? or am i going mad !!??
Sprayed properly mate and nah its always been Essex lol

·
Registered
348 Posts
Sprayed properly mate and nah its always been Essex lol
ok im going mad then lol would you sell just the back bumper if so how much including postage ? also whats the postage for your mgzr 160 suspension ? i thought ill ask on this thread instead of writing two seperate posts .

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok im going mad then lol would you sell just the back bumper if so how much including postage ? also whats the postage for your mgzr 160 suspension ? i thought ill ask on this thread instead of writing two seperate posts .
Im guessing about £20 each for postage, as the struts are quite heavy and the bumper is very big,

Id sell the bumper for £50 plus postage?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts